JIM’S HAZARDOUS MATERIAL REMOVAL ADELAIDE
Welcome to Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal Adelaide, a trusted and respected name in mould, methamphetamine and asbestos removal and remediation.
We pride ourselves on the safe inspection, testing and remediation of health hazards such as mould, methamphetamine and asbestos in the home and we are fully licensed, local and skilled professionals.
We look forward to being of assistance.
We service Adelaide Metro and the surrounding suburbs. We have technicians located across South Australia.
- A brand you can trust. Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal is supported by the Jim’s Group so you are assured quality service and outcomes. We are fully insured for the residential and commercial services on offer.
- Speed. Fast response is a critical part of our business and the nature of the industry, from a health and safety perspective and also from an emotional one.
- Discretion & Confidentiality. Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal will strive to maintain a minimal level of intrusion to clients and affected parties.
- Support. Work will be thoroughly documented for insurance purposes. We can help activate claims where appropriate and work directly with insurance companies as required.
- Qualifications & Experience. Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal technicians have undergone extensive training and are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). We are licensed Asbestos Removalists. Experienced technicians guarantee clearance on all properties we decontaminate and we work in collaboration with local law enforcement, Councils, EPA, Science labs and insurance companies.
Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal Adelaide is the best in the business.
It is locally owned and operated, meaning you are supporting a local expert who specializes in the hazardous materials removal field. This is not a job you can handle yourself. Always seek professional assistance.
Jim’s was established to provide Adelaide residents with the highest standards of specialist hazardous removal services, particularly in the removal and remediation of methamphetamine, mould and asbestos.
We use the most current technology, coupled with extensive experience and training to ensure residential and commercial properties are hazard free and families maintain a safe and health home environment.
Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal Adelaide has an excellent safety record and is comprehensively insured for Public Liability, Asbestos and Product Liability.
Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal Adelaide is a division of the Jim’s Group, founded in 1989 by Jim Penman. There are now over 50 divisions of the Jim’s Group, which has a strong focus on customer service.
When a Jim’s Hazardous Material Removal technician is engaged, you are guaranteed skill and expertise, commitment and support through the entire process from start to finish, regardless of the size of the job.